We have established our reputation as effective, tenacious, credible advocates for our client’s worthy cause.
Since 1983, our firm has represented hundreds of seriously injured people against responsible parties to account for the harm their negligence caused:
- in repairing or operating a motor vehicle – car, motorcycle, truck, bus or RV;
- in performing job duties on a construction site;
- in using or maintaining private or public property;
- in providing medical care;
- in removing or failing to install guards on a power press;
- in designing or manufacturing a product or drug;
- in failing to adequately instruct or warn users of a product or drug of the dangers, risks, or side effects; or,
- in failing to use reasonable care to prevent harm to others in other circumstances where there was a duty to do so.
- dog bites, no matter how carefully they guard or restrain their dogs; and,
- manufacturers of defectively designed or manufactured products, or that lack sufficient instructions or warnings.
Types of injuries:
- spinal cord injuries – resulting in quadriplegia or paraplegia;
- head injuries – resulting in spastic quadri paresis or permanent brain damage;
- crushed extremities;
- degloving injuries;
- amputated fingers;
- scars; and
- permanently disabling orthopedic injuries involving the neck, back, hips, knees, or ankles, and permanent brain damage.
We’re successful because we:
- indentify, obtain and marshal the evidence;
- know the law and overcome the defense’s legal arguments;
- select and retain highly qualified experts;
- help our clients understand the process and contribute effectively to the success of their case;
- pay attention to the details that make a difference in winning each case; and,
- make sure that our clients achieve a full and fair recovery for every harm suffered.
We have gone to battle repeatedly and successfully against big insurance companies, large corporations, and governmental entities. We have established our reputation as effective, tenacious, advocates for our client’s causes. And in the process, we have maintained our professionalism when dealing with the courts, witnesses, and other parties and their counsel.
Getting experienced attorneys to represent you as soon as possible after a serious injury or death occurs can greatly improve the opportunities to gather and preserve critical evidence and to take timely action to ensure that all responsible parties are held accountable.
Consultations are free. We handle select cases on a contingency fee basis – meaning no attorney’s fees unless there is a recovery.
We are here to serve you!
If you need our help in the areas of Injury Law, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Or you can move the process forward by filling out the Injury/Death Case Questionnaire, and we will get in touch with you promptly.
Delivering the results that you deserve.
You are not alone
If you have need our help in the area of Injury Law, please begin by completing our Injury/Death Case Questionnaire, and we will get in touch with you promptly.